As romantic as you could wish for.
Historically the room was the wine-store of old farmhouse in operation.
The thick limestone walls preserve freshness in summer. A spacious room leads to a bathroom in Dordogne stone is a real ode to the traditional French toilet, and the opportunity it gives for a meditative experience.
The lavender room benefits from a private terrace with its garden furniture to enjoy the views of the last rays of the sunsets.
A canopy bed, in rosewood, is enthroned in the middle of the room, inspiring a bit of theatricality while finding the right balance between authenticity and comfort. The room is particularly well soundproofed.
General information of the room for 1 to 2 people
- 35 m²
- King-size double bed, hotel quality bedding
- old-fashioned embroidered bed linen
- a bath lined with Dordogne stone and a walk-in shower in the Italian style
- 2 wash-hand basins
- Separate toilet
- Large towel warmers
- Storage units
- Hair dryer, shampoo, shower gel, soap
- Bathroom towels
- Electric kettle and tea set
- Pool towels
- terry bathrobes
- hair dryer
- garden furniture, sunbeds.
- Possibility to add a cot (aged up to 2 years) with supplement to be specified at the time of booking.
The price of the room includes breakfast, tourist tax, Wi-Fi connection.
Breakfasts are served in the dining room of the manor house or on the south terrace (weather permitting)